Tips and Tricks of Getting a Great Car Rental Package That Suits Your Pocket.
There’s more to renting a car than just reserving it and paying for it, to make sure that you get the best deal follow these car rental steps and tips:
CAR RENTAL STEPS
1. Choose three to four car rental firms that fit your wants and needs, do this either through the phone book, or through the internet, remember to scan every possible firm before you make a choice, you don’t want to overlook the best rental car deal because you got bored looking.
2. Contact the car rental agency and ask about their special offers, location, availability, pickup sites, rates, special rates, hotel and airline partnerships, extra charges, insurance, everything you can think of that can help lower what you have to pay for your car rental, or what would make the car rental more convenient for you.
3. Choose a pickup point; find one that is near you so it won’t be a hassle, some car rental companies pay for the cab ride you have to take, some pick you up at your home or at the airport to take you to your rental.
4. Pick a car, depending on your needs, find a car that could fit all the people you’ll have in it, and if you’re alone just use a compact, some rentals charge higher for larger vehicles.
5. The next thing to do, after you’ve totally decided on which to take, remember to reserve it, some car rentals companies include the reservation fee on the overall rent, some make it out to be an extra fee, you should also look out for this when getting a car rental.
RENT A CAR TIPS:
For the best deals for your money here are some tips when looking, finding and taking out a car rental agreement.
1. When getting a rental car check for available upgrades at no charge, you’d want the best deal so you’d want the best car, to do this, you should go pickup your car early in the morning, when the other cars haven’t been returned yet, this way there would be a shortage on economy cars and the firm might just give you an upgrade for a lower price.
2. Get an internet car rental. These types of rentals offer internet only discounts, and sometimes even accepts to find a car at your own price methods where you just give them your budget and they’ll find the best deal for you, plus you wont have to go anywhere else to get a rental.
3. Fill the gas tank before you return your car, car rentals companies will charge you, at an inflated price, the cost of the gas needed to fill the tank.
4. Look for packages like fly-drive-stay or fly-drive, these will get you great discounts on rentals, and what’s more you won’t have to worry about other details like a hotel or an airline, everything’s included. You can find these packages at must travel agencies.
5. If your frequent flyer discount or free flight is about to expire, there are some car rental companies that offer to exchange these discounts for discounts on your car rental, although its more cost effective to just fly with your frequent flyer discount, if its going to expire anyway, why loose it?
These are just a few of the things you’ll need to know, but always remember to be pesky, ask questions, ask for discounts.
“The only reason why people don’t get better value for the things they buy is because they’re too shy to ask.
Check out our Car Rental Discount Finder to get the Best rental car Discounts TODAY!